This form must be submitted by June 15, 2023 and the entry fee must be post marked by June 15, 2023.
Please complete the form below and send payment to:
Montana Red Angus Association
8133 Amsterdam Rd
Manhattan, MT 59741
Rules & Regulations
- $250.00 per sale lot. Entries must be postmarked or received by the MTRAA Secretary by June 15, 2021. No late entries will be accepted. This will serve as the sale entry fee for the first lot selected from each consignor. Each additional sale lot selected will require an additional $250.00 entry fee, which is due at the time of selection. Please mail the additional entry fees to the MTRAA Secretary. No exceptions will be made.
- The $250.00 nomination fee will be used to offset selling costs and commission expenses associated with the sale.
- Nomination/Entry fees are forfeited in the event those cattle are not sold due to “no shows”.
- Nomination fees in excess of the costs and commissions relative to each consigned lot will
not be refunded. In the event, that the selling costs and commissions (calculated as a % of gross
selling price) exceed the $250.00 nomination fee, such excess amount will be with- held from
proceeds at the time of settlement.
- Selections will be made by Sale Management from your nominations.
- If Sale Management determines that a nomination does not qualify for this sale,no selection will
be made and the nomination will be refunded.
- By paying a nomination fee, the consignor agrees to give “PICK OF THE HERD”.
- RAAA Registration papers must be turned in to the MTRAA Secretary upon check in at
NILE in Billings, Mt. All selections must be properly registered with the Red Angus
Association of America.
- Montana Red Angus Association Membership: All consignors must be current paid members
of the Montana Red Angus Association on record, as of May 1, 2023 and meet the sale
- Terms & Conditions of the Sale: All consignors are subject to the RAAA Code of Ethical Sale
Practices and the Terms & Conditions stated in the Sale Catalog.
- All decisions by the Sale Management, together with the MTRAA Officers and Directors
- Each Consignor must sign a statement identifying lien holders that may have claim to consigned lots, prior to receiving final settlement of proceeds.
Montana Red Angus Association – Kara Herbst
Home Phone: 406-599-5334